Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9 - Personalized Market Totes


Now this is a gift that is so much fun to receive! I have 3 of these and continue to find so many uses for them. One lives at the base of the stairs for collecting items that have been misplaced throughout the day (though I am sure I am the only one who has this issue - all of your homes are probably in perfect order at all times ;-) One lives in my car to keep all the loose things that need a "place" to collect and I keep another one in my coat closet for use in carrying meals to friends, collecting mail and for every other "tote" need. We took them to the beach and carried lunch and "treats" this summer. I cannot express how much I love these. There are many forms of these baskets, but this type is my favorite becase the single handle collapses and stores easily, and it comes with a zippered pocket. The front area is flat and just waiting for your adorable monogram or name to adorn it. Ladies, if you are looking for gifts for women on your list, this is the way to go. They will love them!!! And as a gift to you, use code MARKET to take 10% off your market tote order. Hurry! At this rate they will be gone before Christmas!

No comments: